- Initial physical therapy evaluations and follow-up physical therapy treatments
- Maintenance services (not reimbursable by insurance) – to maintain your health and results after discharge from PT
- Wellness and Fitness sessions (NeuFit/Neubit – also not reimbursable by insurance)
- Telehealth PT sessions (remote or virtual PT done over the internet from the comfort of your own home)
- Individualized Home Exercise Programs (time-dependent; please see pricing below)
- Ergonomic Assessments (at your office/work location) – $100 per person/work-station
- Subtle energy sessions (can occur remotely or in-person) – Please email or call for more information
The rates for all treatment sessions are as follows:
- Initial Evaluation/Assessment plus treatment (60 minutes) – $125
- 30-minute follow-up treatment – $50
- 45-minute follow-up treatment – $75
- 60-minute follow-up treatment – $100
(Initial Assessment not included; package expires one year from purchase date)
- Five 45-minute sessions for $360 ($72 a session)
- Ten 45-minute sessions for $700 ($70 a session)
- Five 60-minute sessions for $475 ($95 a session)
- Ten 6- minute sessions for $900 ($90 a session)
Please note that payment is expected at the time of service, and can be made via cash, check (made out to Restorative PT), or via credit, debit card or HSA card.
Gift Certificates are also available. Please call 828-788-3990 or follow this link to purchase online.
Please note that I do not file insurance. If you have insurance and wish to file a claim, you MAY get reimbursement depending on your insurance company’s policy. Call your insurance company ahead to ask about their out-of-network physical therapy benefit and to find out if you will need a physician’s referral to qualify for reimbursement.
Why doesn’t Restorative Physical Therapy participate directly with insurance companies?
Check with your insurance company on their out-of-network physical therapy benefit to find out if you can get reimbursed for your session at Restorative PT. Also, if your appointments are for maintenance or to optimize physical health, reimbursement cannot be sought.
Please see our FAQs for a complete explanation.
Contact Restorative PT, Inc. in Asheville today to schedule an appointment at 828-788-3990 or firstname.lastname@example.org